From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
- The World Health Organization,
- The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies,
- The Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies of each World State,
- The Departments or Ministries of Health of each World State,
- The Medical Associations or Councils of each World State.
The goal of Health Pages is to select for the W.W.W. users (Preferably adults) trustworthy, objective and institutional Health Web Sites.
Health Pages is a Vertical Search Engine, which utilizes Google technology.
Search engine, news, tools and directory for general public and medical professionals.
Health Pages complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
- Cognition - http://www.medline.cognition.com
- Healia - http://www.healia.com
- Healthline - http://www.healthline.com
- Medic8 - http://www.medic8.com
- OmniMedicalSearch.com - http://www.omnimedicalsearch.com
- PubMed - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
- SearchMedica - http://www.searchmedica.com
- TRIP Database - http://www.tripdatabase.com
- WebMD - http://www.webmd.com