From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. (January 2009)|
Monetizer - the ad server for video
|Key people||Sorosh Tavakoli, Alfred Ruth, Dante Buhay|
|Products||Ad serving and online video advertising|
Videoplaza AB is a video adserving company based in Sweden.
Videoplaza AB was founded during the fall of 2007 by Sorosh Tavakoli, Dante Buhay and Alfred Ruth in Stockholm, Sweden. The company is backed by the Swedish VC firm Creandum and private investors Rolf Skoglund, Joakim Jardenberg, Andy Chen, Henrik Torstensson and Magnus Hultman . The HQ is located in Stockholm, Sweden, but the company also operates in the UK and the Nordics. Videoplaza is a member of the Video Council of the Interactive Advertising Bureau's UK branch, which works to standardize video advertising formats.
As of 2009 August, Videoplaza operates in Sweden and the Nordics, UK, and France . A few of their clients include Kanal 5 (Sweden), TV4 (Sweden), Dagens Nyheter, Östgöta_Correspondenten and Sydsvenskan in Sweden, Berlingske_Tidende, Dagbladet_Børsen, Ekstrabladet and Jyllandsposten in Denmark, and [Factory Media] ([mpora.com]) and Incisive Media in the UK.
|Original author(s)||Videoplaza AB|
|Type||Ad serving and reporting|
The Videoplaza Monetizer is a dedicated video adserver which offers five standard ad formats for online video content: Prerolls, midrolls, postrolls, overlays and companion banners. The Monetizer works through a plugin which is compatible with any standard Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight video player
- ↑ "Videoplaza: press release". Videoplaza. http://www.videoplaza.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/videoplaza_press_080710_en.pdf. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- ↑ "Videoplaza website: Non-executives". Videoplaza. http://www.videoplaza.com/about/non-executives/. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- ↑ "Videoplaza website: About us". Videoplaza. http://www.videoplaza.com/about/about-us/. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- ↑ "IAB UK website: Member Community". IAB UK. http://www.iabuk.net/en/1/iabmembervideoplaza.mxs. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- ↑ "IAB UK website: Video ad standards". IAB UK. http://www.iabuk.net/en/1/videoadstandards.html. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- ↑ "Videoplaza: Customers". Videoplaza. http://www.videoplaza.com/customers/. Retrieved 2009-07-13.
- ↑ "DN.se". DN (Dagens Nyheter, Swedish national newspaper). http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=3130&a=864588. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- ↑ "Brightcove Alliance". Brightcove. http://www.brightcove.com/en/partners/technology-partners/advertising/. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- ↑ "Videoplaza website: Products". Videoplaza. http://www.videoplaza.com/products/monetizer/. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
|File:Crystal kchart.png||This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|