Web 2.0 Conference (2005)
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The Web 2.0 Conference (2005) was held October 5-7, 2005 at the Argent Hotel in San Francisco. It was organized by O'Reilly Media and MediaLive International and moderated by John Battelle and O’Reilly CEO and Founder, Tim O'Reilly.
Speakers at WebCon 2.0, 2005
- Stewart Butterfield, Yahoo! Inc.
- Mark Cuban, HDNet
- Bran Ferren, Applied Minds, Inc.
- Bram Cohen, BitTorrent
- Yusuf Mehdi, Microsoft
- Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Media
- Greg Ballard, Glu Mobile
- Mena Trott, Six Apart
- Joe Kraus, JotSpot
- Jonathan F. Miller, AOL
- Vinod Khosla, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers
- Kim Polese, SpikeSource
- Barry Diller, IAC/InterActiveCorp
- Raph Koster, Sony Online Entertainment
- Mary Meeker, Morgan Stanley
- Terry Semel, Yahoo!
|File:Commons-logo.svg||Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Web 2.0 Conference 2005|