Web Business Management System
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
| This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2009)
WBMS - (Web Business Management System) - is a web-based software that manages or runs a website with specific business functions or requirements. These web-based tools allows business owners to run their website with a business mindset.
Features of a WBMS can contain:
- Content Management System or Content Control - the ability to change content in a website
- News or Announcements - post news or special announcements that can be categorized, archived and syndicate via RSS feeds
- Web Form - the ability to create numerous custom forms, capturing data to be utilized for business intelligence
- Blog - ability to post blogs and syndicate via RSS feeds
- Photo Galleries - group photos and post them on the website
- E-commerce - to accept secure payment for products and/or services
- CRM - (Customer Relationship Management) manage customer data captured from all aspects of communication within the website
- Workflow - arrange for a systematic approach of dealing or managing business actions implemented within the website
- Statistical Data - capture and compile statistical data for business intelligence