From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve the article or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Type of site||online survey software|
|Registration||Over 1,000,000 registered users|
|Created by||MarketTools, Inc.|
Zoomerang.com is an online survey tool that allows users to create, send and analyze online survey results on-demand. Additionally, the Zoomerang brand name encompasses survey samples, online focus groups, Online panel and other market research solutions offered by the MarketTools corporation.
Created by MarketTools, Inc., a privately held market research company founded in 1997 and headquartered in San Francisco, California in September 1999, Zoomerang was one of the first online survey software tools on the market. Zoomerang was designed to offer survey software as a service for businesses conducting consumer, competitor, and customer satisfaction surveys. Zoomerang reports more than 1,000,000 registered users.
Products and services
Zoomerang is an online survey tool that allows individuals to quickly and easily create online surveys to collect and share feedback. Zoomerang offers three subscription levels ranging from a limited-use free version, to more powerful paid versions. "Zoomerang Basic", the free version, provides unlimited number of surveys, with up to 30 questions and 100 responses each. "Zoomerang Pro" and "Zoomerang Premium" are the two paid versions of Zoomerang, offered both as a monthly or annual subscription. These advanced versions provide subscribers with more powerful survey creation and reporting features - such as unlimited number of questions per survey, cross-tabulation, skip logic, filtering, statistics, custom branding, report downloads and customizable charts and graphs. Zoomerang also offers an Enterprise version which allows teams to collaborate within their team, or across their organization on survey creation, management, and analysis with other Zoomerang users from one centralized location. In addition to Zoomerang's online survey software, the company offers expert professional services, including survey programming and an online panel of over 2.5 million survey respondents profiled on over 500 attributes. Zoomerang customers also take advantage MarketTools' in-house research services ranging from customer insight management services, online community platforms and online panel management.
- Forbes "Best of the Web" 2000
- 2006 Product of the Year Finalist - Small Business Technology Magazine  (Zoomerang zPro.)
- ↑ Zoomerang Press Release Archives
- ↑ E-Myth Newsletter - Bill Schlegel Biography
- ↑ Inc. Technology - Damon Brown
- ↑ "Tapping Into Your Customers' Brainwaves" by John R. Hall, Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News, July 9, 2007, page 9.
- ↑ "Zooming in on Customers" by Alan Horotz. Sales and Marketing Management, November 2004, page 21.
- ↑ Small Business Technology Magazine
- Zoomerang homepage
- Zoomerang blog
- Zoomerang UK homepage
- Zoomerang on Twitter
- Zoomerang on Facebook
- Zoomerang Enterprise - Multi-User Version of Zoomerang for Teams
- Zoomerang Sample (Online Panel)
- MarketTools, Inc. – Zoomerang's parent company
- Fortune Small Business article on online survey tools.
- Web Worker Daily review of Zoomerang