why do we prefer Google over Yahoo

Author Topic: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo  (Read 11232 times)

Offline ehealthaccess

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Semi-Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You 3
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
    • Ehealthaccess
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #20 on: 09-02-2013, 03:21:39 »
Because 75% of people use google for searching the information and the rest of 25% use other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Ask and etc. If we don't know anything our friend suggests google it but not yahoo it. So it's become a common word for search. So I concentrate on Google more than others.


Offline david543

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You 0
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #21 on: 09-02-2013, 03:42:44 »
Yahoo is good but actual thing is that most of the 80% users use Google to search their query

Offline samfrank

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Thank You 4
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 0
    • Cheap VPS
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #22 on: 09-17-2013, 04:53:22 »
Google is faster, more complete, easier to query and provides more complete answers.
Another reason is the reputation Google has already earned. We all keep saying this everyday - Google Is God ! It's too difficult to remove this image from people's mind.
Google's look is so much simpler to use, and Yahoo just makes a giant process of out of everything that Google makes a simple search. Futhermore Google has less ads... and so you can almost use Google without the interference of an advert.

Google also offers free personalised pages, where you can add news, gmail, games.... and loads of other things: just click on personalised homepage on the top right.


Thats why I like Google   :)

Offline Kate Evans

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Thank You 17
  • Posts: 343
  • Karma: 0
    • EgorOzen
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #23 on: 03-29-2016, 02:20:47 »
I prefer to use Google, it does not mean that I keep thinking that Yahoo is bad for using. I have been using Google for  a long time and I am fully satisfied with it, that it why there is no need for me to search something new!

Offline hoalan

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Semi-Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You 8
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: 0
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #24 on: 03-29-2016, 02:52:33 »
Because Google is the search engine most of the users use to search these days, as its so user friendly its better to prefer Google instead of yahoo.


Offline sonth321

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Thank You 4
  • Posts: 140
  • Karma: 0
    • Viral Loop Review
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #25 on: 04-01-2016, 23:45:28 »
Not easy to explain it, I think you should join some course for understanding more.
It's not simple to understand it, you need more time and experience to know it clearly.

Offline Yuga

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Thank You 2
  • Posts: 428
  • Karma: 0
    • Codism LLC
Re: why do we prefer Google over Yahoo
« Reply #26 on: 05-13-2021, 23:28:38 »
Google algorithm is known to be much better than of any other search engine. This is because it favors quality content over well-established links and pages unlike Yahoo which still prefers old and well established websites. ... The ease of access and usage is another factor to determine which search engine is the best.

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
2148 Views
Last post 01-13-2015, 04:59:30
by Lisbently
5 Replies
7215 Views
Last post 04-08-2021, 04:43:17
by Lishmalinyjames
5 Replies
5622 Views
Last post 03-09-2021, 06:00:26
by Lishmalinyjames
0 Replies
1175 Views
Last post 08-25-2016, 01:24:21
by georgelucas
7 Replies
5248 Views
Last post 12-02-2020, 23:37:33
by Ariful Arif