Link building tips
Link building is the life and soul of SEO and it is the basic tool to generate organic targeted hits to your website. Link building is the main aim of online marketing strategy which helps you to get more traffic in your site. Hence, it is important to familiarize with methods to optimize your pages and codes to the search engines and then building links and popularity to your pages to start generating traffic and increase your search engine position.
Best link building tips
1. The best and most effective link building strategy is article marketing, and it is very easy; you need to write tiny (average of 550 words) articles and yield them to each article directory and blog you can discover. You need to insert your links (2 links at most). You can write your resource box about yourself. Another important thing you need to know about article marketing is that you need to distribute different content to different sites and pages.
2. The second link building tip is by starting to write blogs and posting your contents and links thereby commenting on the related posts.
3. Forum marketing is a very good link building approach when you merge related forums and initiate the discussion and use signatures to link back to your website.
4. Social media - You can use the power of social media to construct links to your pages and create popularity to your pages.
5. Press Release - There are some most popular press release sites that permit you to use a link within your press release and it can generate a considerable amount of traffic to your pages.
Five easy link building tips:
1. Get active in your community - Join forums which are active, highly ranked and relevant to your trade. Place your link in your "signature" section.
2. Choose from your competitor’s site - Write the website addresses of top 5 results for your desired keyword. Later, using Google, type "link:website". This shows you the websites that are linking to your competitor's site. This can generate some useful ideas as to where you can get links from.
3. Get Writing - Writing and submitting articles is definitely the most well known link building tactics. You write a short article of about 400 - 600 words; publish it in a lot of article directories. You can place your in the "resource box" of every directory, thus increasing your number of backlinks.
4. Submit to directories – You can find a lot of directories all over the internet. Perform a search for your specific keyword and key in "directory". You can sign up in as many directories as possible.
5 Get Blogging - Get blogging or you can comment on the blogs of other people. Have a look for relevant blogs and post some useful comments at suitable blogs. Each comment you type will get you a free link as well as potential direct traffic provided the blog is reputed and well followed. Don’t forget that link building is an enduring exercise; the more you practice, the more are your chances of generating traffic.