What is Web 2.0 ?
Web 2.0 is a term that refers to a range of new technologies and web applications that have changed the world wide web "Internet" behavior. The word "Web 2.0" first heard in a discussion session between O'Reilly Media company, and a MediaLive in Web development conference held in San Francisco in 2003. Word mentioned by Vice President O'Reilly Media, Dale Dougherty in a lecture session to express the concept of a new generation of the global network. Since then, all that is new and popular on the World Wide Web was considered part of the " Web 2.0 ". For this reason, it is, so far, there is no precise definition of " Web 2.0. "
Web 2.0 is simply (applications based on the World Wide Web) carrying a number of characteristics that distinguish them from "Web 1.0." These characteristics can be summarized as follows:
- Allowing users to use programs based on browser / site only. Therefore, these users can possess their own data base on the site as well as the ability to control it.
- Allow users to add values to those (accredited programs on your browser).
- Allowing users to express themselves, their interests and their culture.
- Provide users with interactive systems allow their participation in social network
- Allow users to modify the database by adding, changing or deleting informations.
Here are some examples:
What is the advantages of Web 2.0 Blogs.
the Web 2.0 blogs allow you to create, own, and control your backlinks, these backlinks are FREE. There are a lot of places that you can get backlinks by paying. It can get very expensive so anytime you can reduce your costs, it is a good thing. and the backlinks can target specific anchor text.How to create Create a Blog:
- Create a free email address to use for a set of blogs. there is no issue to use 1 email address for several blog acounts, But you don't want to lose all your blogs if you got a problem in your email address.
- Create your blogs in target platform ( tumbler, wordpress, blogger ... ), the process is very simple, just entre your email address, password and name.
- Choose a natural name to your blog, to make your blog seem more authentic, fill out all the account profile information, add a backlink to your money website in the profile.
- Add 3 posts are more but don’t link to your website yet, but link it to 2 – 4 authority websites that are not direct competitors, like Wikipedia, CNN... These will help google understand what keywords or topics the blog is about. Wait about a week. There is a period where your website could be marked as spam.
- Add pictures and videos from Youtube. I like to use newbielink:http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/by-2.0/ [nonactive] for pictures, the great think in Flickr's it you can use keywords in the filename, alt text, and description to add niche relevancy.
- Add 1 – 2 backlinks to your money website in 1 – 2 articles.
- Some of the backlinks should point to the main page and other links should point to specific posts.
- You can do a small amount of authentic blog commenting to help get your site indexed. This is a low risk way to get your blog indexed. you will find here newbielink:http://mazaseo.net/list-of-50-blog-commenting-to-get-more-backlinks/ [nonactive]