From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
| This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2007)
|The introduction to this article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Please help improve the article with a good introductory style. (December 2008)|
|Persistence · Compression · HTTP Secure|
|ETag · Cookie · Referrer · Location|
|301 Moved permanently|
|303 See Other|
|404 Not Found|
This response is returned by the Apache web server when directory listings have been disabled. Microsoft IIS responds in the same way when directory listings are denied. This response may also be returned by the server if the client issued a WebDAV PROPFIND request but did not also issue the required Depth header, or issued a Depth header of infinity.
403 Substatus Error Codes for IIS
- 403.1 - Execute access forbidden.
- 403.2 - Read access forbidden.
- 403.3 - Write access forbidden.
- 403.4 - SSL required.
- 403.5 - SSL 128 required.
- 403.6 - IP address rejected.
- 403.7 - Client certificate required.
- 403.8 - Site access denied.
- 403.9 - Too many users.
- 403.10 - Invalid configuration.
- 403.11 - Password change.
- 403.12 - Mapper denied access.
- 403.13 - Client certificate revoked.
- 403.14 - Directory listing denied.
- 403.15 - Client Access Licenses exceeded.
- 403.16 - Client certificate is untrusted or invalid.
- 403.17 - Client certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
- ↑ "HTTP Extensions for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)". IETF. June 2007. http://www.webdav.org/specs/rfc4918.html#rfc.section.9.1.1. Retrieved November 10, 2009.
|File:Crystal Clear app browser.png||This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|