From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Headquarters||File:Flag of the United States.svg Aliso Viejo, California, United States|
|Key people||Phil Vizzaccaro (Founder and CEO)|
Vincent Vizzaccaro, Exec. VP of Marketing and Strategic Relationships
Matt Hopkins, Exec. VP of Sales and Business Development
Edward Gluzman, VP, Eng
|Products||HitsLink Web Analytics|
1stWarning Site Monitoring
|Website||File:Flag of the United States.svg Net Applications|
Net Applications History
Since 1999, Net Applications has been a leading source of applications for webmasters and eMarketers. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, Net Applications distributes its services through over 7,000 partners and affiliates. www.hitslink.com, www.submitter.net, www.1stwarning.com and www.searchterms.com.
- Triple redundant internet bandwidth
- Conditioned power and redundant backup power generators
- 24x7 secure access
- Smoke detection and fire suppression systems
- Video camera surveillance
- HVAC temperature control systems
- Seismically braced racks
Market share statistics
Net Applications is known for being a provider of usage share statistics for web browsers and operating systems. It provides these services through its product Market Share. The statistics are available on a month to month basis for free but they are also available down to hourly statistics as a paid service. The freely available statistics stretch back to November 2007 though their data stretches back to at least Q4 2004. On 2009-08-01, Net Applications began weighting its raw data based on the number of internet users in the countries concerned, using data from the CIA ; the changes were applied retroactively to older data. Net Applications measures browser usage by tracking the machines that visit the 40,000 sites it monitors for clients, which results in a pool of about 160 million unique visitors per month.
- ↑ "Country Level Weighting". Net Applications. 2009-08-01. http://marketshare.hitslink.com/weighting.aspx. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- ↑ http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=2923
- ↑ "Friday Challenge: What's your take on OS/browser market share trends?". ZDNet. 2009-11-13. http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=6144. Retrieved 2009-12-14 "Note: It’s worth noting that Mozilla accepts Net Applications as an accurate reflection of Firefox’s market share.".
- HitsLink Web Analytics
- 1stWarning Site Monitoring
- SearchTerms.com Search Terms Optimizer
- NetMarketShare Internet Market Share Data
- Surveyware Online Surveys
- LoadDNS Managed DNS
- SharePost Social Bookmarking