From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)|
Open Dialect is an open source Flash IDE based on Adobe Flex and distributed under the GPL. Its goals are to allow system dynamics modelers to create and publish online interfaces to their work. Open Dialect allows for the creation of adobe AIR executables as well as Flash 9 swfs. Open Dialect is written in C# using the .NET Framework and has been ported via Mono and GTK+ to Linux and partially Mac OS X.
The latest version of Open Dialect, version 0.6.0 supports Windows (no extra effort), Linux (tiny bit of effort) and OSX (must compile from source).
- Open Dialect Updates - from Open Dialect
- Open Dialect Wiki - from Open Dialect
- Open Dialect - from osflash.org
- Open Dialect, The future of open source flash IDE - Sunil's Blog
- The "Policy Resistance" example game, tutorial and ILE - from Open Dialect