From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The REWERSE Rule Markup Language (R2ML) is developed by the REWERSE Working Group I1 for the purpose of rules interchange between different systems and tools.
- Modeled using MDA;
- Rule concepts defined with the help of MOF/UML;
- Required to accommodate:
- Web naming concepts, such as URIs and XML namespaces;
- The ontological distinction between objects and data values;
- The datatype concepts of RDF and user-defined datatypes;
- Actions (following OMG PRR submission);
- EBNF abstract syntax;
- XML based concrete syntax validated by an XML Schema;
- Allowing different semantics for rules.