From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Type of site||Web technology blog|
ReadWriteWeb (RWW) is a Web technology blog launched in 2003. RWW is one of the world's top blogs covering Web 2.0 and Web technology in general, and provides industry news, reviews, and analysis. Founded by Richard MacManus, Technorati currently ranks ReadWriteWeb within the top 20 blogs worldwide. RWW is also in the top ten of the Techmeme leaderboards. MacManus is based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, but the officers and writers of RWW work from diverse locations, including Silicon Valley and Portland, Oregon. In September or October 2008, the New York Times technology section began syndicating RWW content online.
- ↑ Bond, Georgina (August 18, 2008). "Richard McManus – the most influential Kiwi online". The New Zealand Herald. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10527665.
- ↑ "top 100 blogs". Technorati. http://technorati.com/pop/blogs?page=2.
- ↑ "Techmeme Leaderboard". Techmeme. http://www.techmeme.com/lb.
- ↑ "Kiwi blog lord picked up by NY Times". The New Zealand Herald. September 24, 2008. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/startup/news/article.cfm?c_id=1502269&objectid=10533944. Retrieved 2009-02-16.
- ↑ Goel, Vindu (September 23, 2008). "Tech News 2.0 at The Times". The New York Times. http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/23/tech-news-20-at-the-times/.
- ↑ MacManus, Richard. "New York Times Syndicates ReadWriteWeb". ReadWriteWeb. http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/new_york_times_syndicates_readwriteweb.php.
- New York Times Technology News
|File:Crystal Clear app wp.png||This article about a blog, vlog, or other internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|