From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Founded||New York City, New York |
(November 17, 2006)
|Headquarters||New York City, New York|
Snooth is a social networking website based in New York City, USA. It was founded in November 2006 by Philip J. K. James, a graduate of Oxford University and Columbia Business School. The company raised $300,000 in seed financing in December 2006. Snooth has built an online community for wine drinkers; users can research, review and shop for wine on the site.
As of July 2007, the site had the largest number of wine reviews with over 1.7 million wine ratings across 300,000 wines. The site has been noted in Decanter (magazine), the New York Daily News, and the New York Post.
- ↑ Snooth Team Page, http://www.snooth.com/team/
- ↑ Rosen, Maggie; Oliver Styles (August 14, 2007). "Wine sites cash in on Facebook phenomenon" (html). Decanter Magazine. IPC Media Limited. http://www.decanter.com/news/136740.html. Retrieved 2007-11-01.
- ↑ Cheshes, Jay (21 November 2007), "Turkeys that fly: How to have a mail-order Thanksgiving", Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/food/2007/11/09/2007-11-09_turkeys_that_fly_how_to_have_a_mailorder.html?print=1&page=all
- ↑ Lieberman, Sara; Stewart, Sara (25 November 2007), "No Bottle Rockets: The City's Hot New Wine-bar Scene is Coming Uncorked!", New York Post, http://www.nypost.com/seven/11252007/entertainment/food/no_bottle_rockets_885790.htm?page=0
- ↑ Wine 2.0 Site, Snooth, Raises $1 Million Angel Round, http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/28/wine-20-site-snooth-raises-1-million-angel-round/