From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Ubercode is a high level platform-sharing programming language designed by Ubercode Software and released in 2005 for Microsoft Windows. Ubercode is influenced by the Eiffel and BASIC. It has the following design goals:
- Compilable language - compiled into Windows EXE files.
- Automatic memory management - memory is allocated / freed automatically, and the language has no memory management primitives.
- Pre and post conditions - these are run-time assertions which are attached to function declarations, as in Eiffel.
- High-level data types - resizable arrays, lists and tables may contain arbitrary components.
- Integrated file handling - primitives for transparent handling of text, binary, CSV, XML and dBase files.
- Ease of use - language structure is relatively simple, making the language accessible to beginners.
Here is the basic Hello world program:
Ubercode 1 class Hello public function main() code call Msgbox("Hello", "Hello World!") end function end class
Preconditions and Postconditions
Ubercode 1 class PrePost function IntToStr(in mystr:string[*] out value:integer) precond IsDigitStr(mystr) code call Val(mystr, value) end function public function main() code call Msgbox("OOP example", "IntToStr(10) = " + IntToStr("10")) end function end class
- http://www.ubercode.com/ - Ubercode Software
- http://www.ubercode.com/forum - Ubercode Community Forum
- Language report - PDF copy of Language Reference Manual
- http://isbndb.com/d/book/design_of_very_high_level_computer_languages.html - VHLL principles
|File:HelloWorld.svg||This programming language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|