If you like SEOmastering Forum, you can support it by - BTC: bc1qppjcl3c2cyjazy6lepmrv3fh6ke9mxs7zpfky0 , TRC20 and more...

 

How many posts

Started by abcdf, 10-11-2011, 05:16:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Rattan11

Dear in blogging you need to contribute continuously on your blog. I have two blogs so I update those blogs 7 time in a week. That means you need 7 article to be published in a week at least.  That means you need to post 1 article per day on your blog to make that blog viral. It is a very slow process so you should be very passion in this field.  !-!
I hope you understand that what I am trying to say. 20 posts is good to start with but you need to post regularly on your blog.

Thank you.



himani_singh

Launch with 5-10 solid, evergreen articles, make the site crawlable, then publish consistently. Start light promotion once you have enough content to keep visitors engaged. Let Googlebot discover the site naturally through Search Console, internal links, and a few quality backlinks.
  •  

chamin462

I wouldn't wait for 20 posts. I think 5–10 useful articles are enough to launch, then keep publishing on a regular schedule. Getting the site indexed early also gives search engines time to discover and process the pages.

I've been using this approach while working on a few sites in different niches, including Spotich.com, PixPulse.net, MotorTriage.com, and Fontgener.com. Publishing useful content consistently has been more practical for me than waiting until a large number of posts are ready.

I'd launch, allow crawling, and keep building from there.
  •  


Gabriel7979

Forget the magic number -- the real point of a launch queue is consistency, not volume. Around 8-12 solid posts covering your core topics is a good target: enough that a first-time visitor sees a real blog instead of an empty shell, and enough that you can publish on a schedule while writing new ones.

A few things that matter more than the count:

- Quality over quantity. Five genuinely useful posts beat twenty thin ones. Your first posts also set the tone for what the blog is about, so make them your best work.

- Cover the basics first. If someone lands on day one, they should be able to tell what the blog covers and find a few posts that answer the obvious beginner questions in your niche.

- Keep a small buffer. Having 2-3 finished drafts in reserve means you can stick to a schedule even during a busy week, which is where most new blogs die.

And don't overthink the spider question -- blocking crawlers until launch is fine, but there is no need to hide for long. Just remove the block when you are ready and submit the sitemap.
  •  


If you like SEOmastering Forum, you can support it by - BTC: bc1qppjcl3c2cyjazy6lepmrv3fh6ke9mxs7zpfky0 , TRC20 and more...