If you like SEOmastering Forum, you can support it by - BTC: bc1qppjcl3c2cyjazy6lepmrv3fh6ke9mxs7zpfky0 , TRC20 and more...

 

The Complete History of Space and Time in One Video

Started by Sevam, 09-23-2026, 10:37:27

Previous topic - Next topic

SevamTopic starter

After a long break from video creation (my last active days were on TikTok years ago), I've finally decided to launch a new project on YouTube.

Here is my latest experimental creation:


The video showcases the majestic evolution of the fabric of the Universe. It covers everything from the birth of the first stars and planetary collisions to the dawn of microscopic life, modern megalopolises, and the red giant era.

The visual assets were generated through SYNTX.AI using the powerful Gemini Omni 1.1 Flash engine. I coded and polished the complex camera movements and timeline cues with the help of Gemini in Chrome.

If the video catches your attention, please hit that like button. I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments, and don't hesitate to subscribe for more. Thanks for watching!


SevamTopic starter

The full 16:9 cinematic cut is now live on YouTube! You can check it out here:




I adjusted the layout specifically for desktop and TV screens to bring out the depth of the cosmic environments.

If you enjoy the journey, I'd be incredibly grateful for your likes, comments, and subscriptions on YouTube. Let me know what you think of this widescreen experience!

SevamTopic starter

Just wanted to add a bit of context to the video. The full 3-minute story is actually a compilation of 18 separate 10-second segments that I put together in CapCut.
To test the algorithms, I ended up publishing all 18 of those short clips on YouTube as well. Instead of spamming the whole list, here are 3 of them that are currently doing the best and getting the most views:







If you like SEOmastering Forum, you can support it by - BTC: bc1qppjcl3c2cyjazy6lepmrv3fh6ke9mxs7zpfky0 , TRC20 and more...