From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
An edublog is a blog written by someone with a stake in education. Examples might include blogs written by or for teachers, blogs maintained for the purpose of classroom instruction, or blogs written about educational policy. The collection of these blogs is called the edublogosphere by some, in keeping with the larger blogosphere, although that label is not necessarily universally agreed upon. (Others refer to the community or collection of blogs and bloggers as the edusphere.) Similarly, educators who blog are sometimes called edubloggers. Communities of edubloggers occasionally gather for meetups or unconference sessions organized using a wiki at edubloggercon.com.
The Wayback Machine records a webpage at edublog.com as early as May 2001. Another early recorded use of the term "edublog" can be traced to a webring called the Edublog WebRing, founded on January 30, 2002.
The Edublog Awards, the international and community based awards programme for the use of blogs and social media to support education, runs annually online across a range of platforms. The Awards were founded by James N. Farmer in 2004, and are currently managed by Josie Fraser
- Collaborative learning
- Educational technology
- E-learning glossary
- Networked learning
- Virtual learning environment
- Web-based training
- International Edubloggers Directory
- Australasian Journal of Education Technology 2004, 20(2), 232-247
- IT Literature Review, Educational Technology Division, Ministry of Education, Singapore, 2005.
- VanFossen, Lorelle. "Who Are The Top Edubloggers", Edublogs Magazine, January 28, 2008. Accessed January 29, 2008.
International Edubloggers Directory 
Multiuser edublogging platforms
- CEAlive A campusblog by students for students and teachers
- Free Edublogs - Widely used edublog by teachers.
- Classblogmeister Widely used free edublog for students and teachers.
- Ödev - Turkey Edu Center
- EduSpaces - Social networking site for educators which includes blogs. Uses the Elgg platform.
- TeachFor.Us - Teach for America teacher blogs, running Lyceum
- Teacher Lingo - Community of teacher blogs. Uses Telligent Community platform from Telligent Systems.