From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
H-Sphere is a web hosting Automation Control Panel for shared web hosting services. It is currently available for Linux, Unix and Windows environments and works with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases. H-Sphere is a scalable multiserver web hosting solution. H-Sphere has been written in Java and works with any SQL-compliant database. It runs only industry standard software.
- According to a comparative web-hosting control panels analysis of Cpanel, Ensim Pro, H-Sphere and Plesk, H-Sphere has been assigned the highest rating in terms of security and reliability.
- Scalable multiserver cluster: different physical and logical servers (web, mail, DNS etc.) are managed from one control panel. More servers can be added on the fly.
- Multilingual support includes English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), and several other languages integrated by means of add-ons.
- H-Sphere is recognized for end-user features availability, such as mail system, site building tools, SSL, etc. "Beginning webmasters may find H-Sphere too complicated for their needs. More advanced users, however, appreciate the features and control that H-Sphere offers the end user."
- H-Sphere may give place to other panels as regards its ease of use, but not its online documentation.
- H-Sphere has enlisted a community of online supporters who name it among their favorite control panels.
- Licenses for H-Sphere accounts are more expensive than those of its competitors. Though, it is noted that H-Sphere licenses are reusable and sold for a cluster, not for a server, as with Ensim Pro.
- H-Sphere installation, upgrade and configuration procedure can be complicated and requires competent system administrators. Once installed and configured, however, H-Sphere works smoothly.
- Some customers state H-Sphere has too many advanced features and thus is a too complicated solution for small hosting companies, especially as a single server installation. While others note that H-Sphere advantages are more demonstrable on multi-server clusters.
- On a single server mode H-Sphere consumes more server resources than other major single server control panels. 
- H-Sphere control panel by default works on non-standard 8080 and 8443 ports that may be blocked by client-side firewalls; but this can easily be changed in the configuration.
- H-Sphere does not provide a comprehensive tool for its backup.